Whether you are a new graduate or well into your career, you may need employment support. Career Services offers a variety of free comprehensive services to support all Carleton alumni, regardless of graduation year.
Career Services supports Carleton University students and alumni across all disciplines in their career development. All Alumni can take advantage of the following services:
- Access to job postings on mySuccess– Carleton’s online job board
- Access to Career Service’s website which contains many resources and templates for resume and cover letter builidng, job search and networking support, interview preparation, and career exploration and planning
- Admission to all Career Services events such as Career Fairs and Networking events
- Access to all workshops hosted by Career Services
- Access to one-on-one drop-in advising sessions on topics such as resume and cover letter review, job search and networking strategies, and mock interviews
- Access to one-on-one booked counselling sessions upon referral by Career Services staff
If you are interested in any of these services contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, (613) 520-6611, or drop-in to Career Service’s office, located on Carleton University’s campus in 401 Tory Building, between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Please note that the last student/alumni typically checks in at 3:30pm and it is recommended to visit earlier in the day if possible, as wait times can exceed an hour in the afternoon.