Interested in coordinating a class or group reunion?
We can help you make it happen!
Planning a Reunion
Reunions are a great way to reminisce and reconnect with old friends and classmates. Leading a reunion for your class or affinity group is a rewarding experience and our team is available to support your planning. Your reunion’s success is our priority.
Role of the Reunion Leader
- Acting as the primary contact for your reunion group/classmates;
- Consulting and coordinating with your reunion group/classmates to make decisions about reunion activities;
- Making special requests (e.g., a tour of your department) on behalf of your reunion group to your Alumni Relations Officer, if applicable;
- Selecting menu, location, time, etc. in direct consultation with your Alumni Relations Officer (for on-campus reunions only);
- Arranging audio/visual equipment rental with the support of your Alumni Relations Officer;
- Coordinating any off-campus events in consultation with your Alumni Relations Officer, including registration and payment;
- Promoting your reunion to classmates/friends through reunion communications, such as emails, phone calls and social media.
Role of the Alumni Relations Officer
- Providing Reunion Leaders with updated class lists;
- Coordinating registration and payment (if applicable) for reunion events;
- Assisting with coordination of audio/visual requirements;
- Offering guidance and support in reunion planning as may be required, including reunion communications;
- Attending on-campus reunion events to assist with event check-in.
For more information about becoming a Reunion Leader, please contact the Department of University Advancement.